Protobrand Sciences, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and the information that you share with us, and explaining how we collect, process, and share that information.
Our website contains links to third-party websites, including websites of our business partners. We do not own, operate or control the websites of those third-parties. Accordingly, this Privacy Statement does not apply to any websites maintained or operated by third-parties for the collection, use, storage, disclosure, or other processing of your Personal Information. When you click on those links, you will go to a third-party website where you will be subject to that website’s privacy statement and we encourage you to read these materials.
Information Collected and How it is Collected
We collect your Personal Information on our website to enhance the services we offer you, maintain and improve the website, protect the security of you and our website, comply with legal obligations, and inform you about other services and products that may be available through us. We collect Personal Information about you when you interact with or use services offered on this website, such as:
- Book a Demo
- Sign up for updates
- Get in touch with us
Personal Information includes:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail address
- Company name
Even if you do not send us any Personal Information, we collect certain non-personal information about how you use our website. This non-personal information cannot identify you, and is used for statistical purposes. Such as, but not limited to, to monitor utilization of the website and continuously improve its quality, we may compile statistical information concerning the usage of the website using analytics services, such as those provided by [Google Analytics]. The analytics services may transfer this information to third parties in case of a legal obligation or if a third-party processes data on behalf of that service.
To compile this information, we may collect and store:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system and platform
- Your browser type and version
- Time zone setting
- Browser plug-in types and versions
- The pages you visit within the Site
- Data provider
- The length of time you spend on pages within the Site
While all of this information can be associated with the IP address your computer had while you visited the website, it will not be associated with you as an individual, or associated with any other information you may submit through the website, or that we may store about you for any other purposes. We may use this information to generate aggregate statistics about visitors to our website. Please check your web browser if you want to learn what information your browser sends or how to change your settings.
Purpose of Collection
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To create de-identified information such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of our services
- To review, improve, and monitor our website and overall client experience, including to provide customization to meet the specific needs, ensure a consistent experience, and to assess trends, interests, and the demands of clients.
- To market and promote the website and our services to you
- To contact you by email or other equivalent forms of electronic communication about our products and services, as well as other content that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, governmental regulations, or other lawful processes; for public safety purposes.
We only use and share your Personal Information to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfill your requests and meet our legitimate business and legal objectives.
We generally process and may disclose your Personal Information to third parties such as advertisers or service providers in order to:
- Respond to your questions, complaints, or reviews.
- Market our services to you, and send you communications about product information, ads and promotions, electronic newsletters, or other notices you requested or offers tailored to you.
- Enable our advertisers to provide you with more personalized content, and track the effectiveness of certain advertising campaigns.
- Comply with applicable law, obey judicial orders, cooperate with law enforcement authorities, or prevent any suspected illegal activities.
- Help us run our business.
- For any other everyday business purposes, such as product development and Site administration.
User Rights, Consent and Acceptance
You have the following choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information:
- Marketing Communications: If you no longer wish to receive any marketing communications, remain on a mailing list to which you previously subscribed, or receive any other communication from us, please follow the unsubscribe link in the relevant communications or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even after you opt-out or update your marketing preferences, however, we may still contact you for transactional or informational purposes. These include, for example, customer service issues, surveys, or any questions.
You are not required to provide all Personal Information identified in this Privacy Statement to use our website. You can use our services without consenting to non-essential cookies or direct marketing emails; the only consequences being that our products and services will be less communicated, we may not be able to provide the support you seek, and you may miss out on promotions and news about our products and services.
The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information matters to us. That’s why we have reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We also review our security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable.
We will retain your Personal Information only for as long as is necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement. We will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our legal agreements and policies.
Your information, including Personal Information, is processed at the Protobrand’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction. Your consent to this Privacy Statement followed by your submission of such information represents your agreement to that transfer. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement. No transfer of your Personal Information will take place to an organization or a country unless there are adequate controls in place including the security of your data.
Cookies and Tracking
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that automatically collects certain information from you. This file uniquely identifies and recognizes your browser or device and transmits information back to the server. Depending on the cookie type, it may perform functions such as remembering your user preferences, improving the quality of your visit, recording the website pages you view, remembering the name or address you entered during a visit, or delivering ads that are targeted to your interests and browsing activity. We process this information to help our website function correctly, and better understand the needs of our customers. We also use advertising/marketing cookies on the website to help us with marketing activities.
Cookies on our website generally fall into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These are required for the operation of our website. These cookies are session cookies which are erased when you close your browser.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These allow us to recognize and count the number of users of our website and see how those users navigate through our website. This helps to improve how our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can find what they are looking for easily. These cookies are session cookies which are erased when you close your browser.
- Functional Cookies: These improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. These cookies are session cookies which are erased when you close your browser.
- Advertising/Marketing Cookies: These cookies provide functions such as helping customize your website experience, tailoring ads based on your online activities and interests, and preventing the same ad from reappearing. They may share the information we collect from these cookies with third parties or third parties may set these cookies on your computer or devices. Advertising and marketing cookies may track your activities.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies permit you to share content from a website on social media platforms, link activity between a website and a third-party sharing platform, and enable targeted advertising.
We use essential cookies on our website that are necessary to make it function, analytics cookies to understand how visitors use the website, and performance cookies to help with additional functionality and for other related purposes. We also use advertising/marketing cookies on the website for our marketing activities.
We also use certain information to identify new visitors to our website, recognize returning visitors, advertise on other websites not affiliated with us, analyze the effectiveness of our advertisements, and better understand our audience and customers.
Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies. How you do so, however, depends on your browser and the type of cookie. Certain browsers or browser plugins can be set to reject all browser cookies. If you configure your computer to block all cookies, you may disrupt certain web page features, and limit the functionality we can provide when you visit or use our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time.
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. These browser features are still not uniform, so we are not currently set up to respond to those signals.
Your Rights under the GDPR
Protobrand undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Information and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
You have the right under this Privacy Statement, and by law if you are within the EU, to:
- Request access to your Personal Information. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Please contact us to assist you. This also enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Information. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of your Personal Information on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. You have the right to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information when there is no good reason for us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Information. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain specific functionalities of the website.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting us. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If you make a request, we will try our best to respond to you as soon as possible.You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, if you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Your Rights under the CCPA
Under this Privacy Statement, and by law if you are a resident of California, you have the following rights:
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Information are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Information is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits you to request and obtain from the company information regarding the disclosure of your Personal Information that has been collected in the past 12 months by the company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Information. You also have the right to ask the company not to sell your Personal Information to third parties.
- The right to know about your Personal Information. You have the right to request and obtain from us information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Information collected
- The sources from which the Personal Information was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Information
- Categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you
- The right to delete Personal Information. You also have the right to request the deletion of your Personal Information that has been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of your consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to you
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or services to you
- Suggesting that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, you can email or call us. Protobrand will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 45 days of receiving your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 45 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
This website is not intended or directed to individuals under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from minors, or knowingly track the use of our website by children. If Protobrand has actual knowledge that Personal Information about a person under 16 years old has been collected, then we will take the appropriate steps to remove or disable that Personal Information. If you believe we have impermissibly collected Personal Information from someone under the age of 16, please contact us as detailed below.
Changes to the Policy
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Statement on this page. We will update the “Last updated” date at the bottom of this Privacy Statement. You are advised to review this Privacy Statement periodically for any changes. Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, you can contact us by email: email@example.com
Last updated: 5 October 2023 at 5:00PM CET.